JORDAN HAYLES is a whole-brain thinking, idea trafficking kind of gal. By day, she’s a language coach with Spanish for Busy Humans. She traverses the rough streets of language learners’ minds revolutionizing how we teach and learn languages online, offline and with software. By night, she’s trying to make good on 195+ promises she made to herself in 2012.
Jordan finds writing in the third-person odd, but has participated in the cultural ritual of doing just that by writing this paragraph. So, let’s switch it up. Here are 7 short statements about what makes me . . . me (and written in the first person).
- Talents: I am a whole brain thinker who easily moves from the analytical to the creative and enjoys finding harmony between both. Take a peek at what I’m currently working on.
- Testimonials: I’ve been said to have an engineer’s mindset with a creative twist. It has a nice ring to it. I’ll keep it.
- Hobbies: I like understanding different perspectives, trafficking ideas instead of drugs, and defacing my very large library of books with mind graffiti.
- My Best Realization is that everything that’s real today was once science fiction. #wow
- I am Loyal To the ridiculous, silly inner child in each of us.
- 10 Words To Sum Me Up: I am a mixer of ideas, concepts, and entrepreneurial drive.
- I am very Thankful That: As of typing these thoughts and hitting publish, I’m no longer homeless online.
P.S. It’s true! I teach a fabulous private Spanish class called Spanish for Busy Humans. If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or read about the philosophy here.